Hello bookworms and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is: Freebie (Come up with your own topic or do a past TTT topic that you missed or would like to do again.)
For this week’s topic I have chosen a previous one; Books By My Favourite Authors That I Still Need to Read
1. Crossfire by Malorie Blackman
2. The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton
3. Tell Me Your Secret by Dorothy Koomson
4. The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewel
5. Truth or Dare by M.J. Arlidge
6. Still Me by Jojo Moyes
7. The Body on the Moors by Nick Louth
8. Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney
9. The Life We Almost Had by Amelia Henley
10. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
So that’s my little twist on this week’s topic. Have you read any of the ones on my list?