Hello bookworms and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books with Nature on the Cover (flowers, trees, landscapes, animals, etc.)
I love nature elements on covers so it was quite hard to narrow down my choices!
1. The Metal Heart by Caroline Lea
2. The Lip by Charlie Carroll
3. The Animals at Lockwood Manor by Jane Healey
4. Threadneedle by Cari Thomas
5. A Taste of Home by Heidi Swain
6. The Wild Girls by Phoebe Morgan
7. The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton
8. This Nowhere Place by Natasha Bell
9. Miracle Creek by Angie Kim
10. Ariadne by Jennifer Saint
Honestly this list could go on and on. Have you read any of the ones on my list?