Hello bookworms and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books I’d Gladly Throw Into the Ocean (submitted by Beauty & Her Books)
I like to think that I choose my books carefully and enjoy 90% of my reading. These are the latest books I either DNF or enjoyed less than others ranging from 1* – 3*
1. Nevada by Imogen Binnie – 1*
2. The Alphabet of Heart’s Desire by Brian Keaney – 1*
3. Love at the Northern Lights by Darcie Boleyn – Oslo – 2*
4. The Magpies by Mark Edwards – 2*
5. My Sardinian Summer by Michael Uras – 1*
6. Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp – 3*
7. Paris By Starlight by Robert Dinsdale – 3*
8. Now You See by Max Manning – 3*
9. Jacob’s Ladder by Brian Keaney – 2*
10.The Version Of Us by Laura Barnett – 1*
I don’t think I’d throw all of these in the ocean as some of them are lovely stories but they didn’t blow me away.