Hello bookworms and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Places In Books I’d Love to Live/Visit
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer – New Beijing
I’ve never been to China and would love to see the different culture.
2.The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles – Paris
I haven’t been to Paris since I was a teen and would love to visit it as an adult.
3. Love at the Northern Lights by Darcie Boleyn – Oslo
Whilst this one wasn’t my favourite read I did love the setting of Oslo. Hopefully I’ll get to see the Northern lights one day!
4. The Metal Heart by Caroline Lea – Orkney
As the release date for this one approaches I have seen lots of lovely photos of the Chapel and it looks beautiful!
5. Beartown by Fredrik Backman – Sweden
I think I’ll need a very warm coat when I visit this one!
6. Beach Read by Emily Henry – North Bear Shores
The setting, described by Emily Henry, seemed so idyllic! The perfect place for a reading retreat.
7. The Summer Job by Lizzy Dent – Scotland
I have been to Scotland many times as I have family who live there. Due to current circumstances I haven’t been there for nearly two years but hoping to rectify that soon.
8. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord – New York
I visited New York in January 2013 after getting engaged. We had an amazing time there and I’d love to go back in the summer months.
9. The Marlow Murder Club by Robert Thorogood – Marlow
Marlow sounded like a quaint village with some hysterical characters!
10. One Day in December by Josie Silver – London
I love London and always find you are never short of something to do! I can’t wait for the day that I can jump back on a tube and go to see a great West End show.