Hello bookworms and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud (Claire @ Book Lovers Pizza). I love this prompt idea and already my mind is going into overdrive with funny books!
1. The Summer Job by Lizzy Dent
2. Why Mummy Drinks by Gill Sims
3. Why Mummy’s Sloshed by Gill Sims
4. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
5. The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss
6. Why Mummy Swears by Gill Sims
7. The Marlow Murder Club by Robert Thorogood
8. Roar by Cecelia Ahern
9. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
10. The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot by Marianne Cronin
As you can see I’m a huge fan of Gill Sims and find her very funny. Are any of your favourite authors in the list?