Hello bookworms and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Valentine’s Day/Love Freebie. I have decided to share some books from my collection that have red colours.
1. We Know You Now by Erin Kelly
2. Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey
3. Us by David Nicholls
4. The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
5. Six Goodbyes We Never Said by Candace Granger
6. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
7. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
8. One Of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus
9. Eeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge
10. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
Okay so it’s not your most romantic list but at least they are all red! Are any of your favourites in the list?