A massive thank you to Laura for nominating me for this award. This is the second time I’ve been nominated for the award and I really appreciate it. Laura is a great blogger who always has interesting content, if you don’t already follow her then be sure to check her blog out now!
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other Bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
If you could move out of 2020 and into any other time period in history, which would it be?
I would love to live in the Tudor times. I have a slight obsession with Henry VIII and would love to of seen our world at the point in history.
Where’s your favourite place to read?
I love snuggling up to read in bed with my cosy pj’s and a fluffy blanket, however I do sometimes fall asleep sooner than I’d like so my second option is the sofa. Here you can find me with my mermaid blanket and some sort of warm drink.
If you could be any (existing) fictional character, which one would you be?
This is a toughie as there are so many characters I love. I’d probably love to live life as someone in the police force so I’d say Helen Grace from M.J. Arlidge’s series. She is a tough woman who never looks away from danger and she rides a motorbike so I think I’d have a lot of fun being her.
What was the last time you stayed up way too late to finish a book?
It was last month when I stayed up to finish reading The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult.
Audiobooks, physical books or eBooks?
I use all three. I’ve only just discovered audiobooks this year but I love the convenience of them. If I had to choose one it would probably be physical books.
Which book would you love to see a TV adaption of?
The Seven Sister series by Lucinda Riley, it an amazing series and something completely different.
If you could bring back a fashion trend, which one would it be?
I don’t consider myself very fashionable but one thing I used to love when I was younger were my jelly shoes! I wore them everywhere.
If you could visit any fictional place, which would it be?
I’d love to visit Wonderland, meet the Mad Hatter and hopefully escape from the Queen of Heart’s before I lose my head!
Teleportation or flying?
Flying! I can imagine it would feel amazing.
Who is your favourite Disney character?
Oooh I love Disney and there are so many loveable characters. I would have to say Ariel, I always fancied myself as a mermaid.
What is your favourite item you bought this year?
Probably all of the books that I’ve found in charity shops and online. I haven’t spent my money on much else given the current circumstances.
Those were some great questions. I always feel like you can learn a lot about a person based on these quick tags/awards.
Here are my questions:
- Dark, milk or white chocolate?
- What was the last book you bought? (Can be a physical or eBook)
- Do you have any pets?
- What has been a favourite book of 2020? (Does not have to of been released in 2020).
- Have you ever met any authors? If so who and if not who would you like to meet?
- If you had to choose one genre to read what would it be?
- If you could be any animal what would you choose?
- What is your favourite comfort food?
- When did you start blogging and why?
- How many books do you read at once? Do you have several on the go or are you a one book kind of bookworm?
- What the nicest book related gift you’ve received?
And YOU! If you’ve read this far and fancy answering my questions then please do.
To those that I have nominated, there is no pressure to answer my questions. I’ve tagged you because I like your blog and think you are a fantastic member of the book/blogging community.