I was tagged by Helen’s Crispy Confessions for The Feelings Tag. Thank you so much for the nomination I can’t wait to get started!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the five feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in five to six lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees five feelings, too.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Feelings Given to Me
What was the last book that you read? What did you like the most about it?
I honestly didn’t expect to love this book as much as I did. From the beautiful cover to the incredible characters. This book packed everything I want in my reading and whilst I was so impressed to of read all 505 pages in a weekend I was sad when it was all over. I’m definitely adding Elizabeth Klehfoth to my author watch list.
Is there a book that you regret having read? Why or why not?
I have tried twice and failed both times to get into this story. Unfortunately I think it’s the authors writing style that doesn’t agree with me as I didn’t enjoy one of his previous books. I regret trying to persevere and not putting it down sooner, at least I can say I tried right?
If you could write a fan fiction based on any piece of literature, what would you write?
I am always in awe of writers that write historical fiction stories. Lucinda Riley, Kate Morton and Eve Chase write incredibly detailed books full of so much energy and memorable stories. If I could write anything half as good as what they’ve written then I would be so proud of myself. The ability to take readers back in time and make them feel like they are actually there is amazing.
If you had the opportunity to spend the day with any character from any book, which character would you choose and why?
I think I’d like to spend my day with a character who would make me laugh and show me a good time so it has to be Ellen from Why Mummy Drinks. I think we would probably spend the day laughing, drinking and swapping stories about our children. I think I’d like to go out with her friends too and be part of the gang for a day.
Name a book that is on your to-be-read list and why did you add it to the list?
I am a bit late to the party, by quite a few years! This is a book (series) that I have been wanting to read for ages and never got round to it. I’ve added it to my December reading list and hope it lives up to the hype!
Here are my 5 nominations:
Here are me feelings questions (I’m going for a deadly sins vibe!)
- Sloth – What was the last book you read before you hit a reading slump? How did you get out of it?
- Wrath – Name a book or a character that made you angry/ upset. It can be anything about a book such as a MC dying or an ending etc.
- Pride – Name a book in your collection that you are proud of and why. Is it a book that makes you feel more accomplished as a reader or a particular edition that is gorgeous!
- Lust – What is a book you are desperate to read and why?
- Greed – What is the longest book you have read this year? Did you enjoy it?
As always there is no pressure to answer these questions but if you do then please tag me so I can see your answers!