I wasn’t tagged by anyone to complete this, but we all know how much I love a book tag! There are so many books on my TBR but my list is solely going to focus on my remaining NetGalley ARC’s.
So here are my top ten books that I want to read by the end of the year! Only three months to go…
1. Mother by Hannah Begbie
2. The Sacrifice Box by Martin Stewart
3. The Alphabet of Heart’s Desire by Brian Keaney
4. Stalker by Lars Kepler
5. All These Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth
6. The Coffin Path by Katherine Clements
7. Tuesday Mooney Wore Black by Kate Racculia
8. Why Mummy’s Sloshed by Gill Sims
9. The Same Ledge by Daniel James
10. Norther Lights by Philip Pullman
I only have 8 ARC’s left to read and then I am at 100% feedback ratio! Fingers crossed I can accomplish it. If you fancy giving this tag a go then please do and if anyone knows who created this then please credit them in the comment below!
Happy reading folks!