Hello fellow book lovers, I am super excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award again! I feel immensely lucky to be nominated again.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
I would like to start off by thanking Emer @ A Little Haze Book Blog for nominating me. I started following Emer’s blog this year and love the content! The reviews are fab and I love all the extra discussion topics.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma
- Answer the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
This year I wanted to get more personal with my blog and share more about myself with the book community. You’re such a lovely bunch and have been so welcoming these last couple of years so as the rules say here are three facts about myself.
- I’m very organised and love a plan. For me if things are organised then my mind is less cluttered.
- I have two little dogs called Joey and Ruby who are Jack Russell’s. Joey is 11 and Ruby is 7.
- I started my business (piano lessons) when I was 17 to earn some money whilst at college. I then took it full time in 2012 and it is my main source of income now.
Here are my answers to the five questions that Emer selected:
- If you were writing the book of your life what title would you give it?
Oh wow what a question! I’ve never thought about a book title before, I thought it would just come to me but I’m really struggling to be creative. I can share the name of my Nan’s book ‘Goodnight, God Bless’. I am in the process of editing it at the moment.
2. What 3 present day authors would you love to have lunch with?
I have to say Jodi Picoult, Malorie Blackman and M.J Arlidge. I love their work and always await the latest release.
3. What is your favourite book to screen adaptation?
I really enjoy the Nicholas Spark’s adaptations. For me they always seem quite accurate to the book and filled with just as much emotion.
4. Ultimate sandwich filling?
I’ve always loved cheese sandwiches but when I’m feeling a bit more adventurous I enjoy a tuna melt or bacon and brie!
5. Are socks and sandals ever acceptable as a pairing?
Socks and sandals makes me think of elderly men haha so it’s a no from me.
Those were some great questions and I really enjoyed answering them. Thank you again Emer for the nomination. Here are my five questions:
- What is one bad habit you can’t seem to kick?
- What time period would you love to be transported to?
- What is the worst styling decision you’ve ever made? (bad hair cut, clothes choice, make up etc)
- How many physical books do you own?
- If you were to write a book what genre would it be?
Seeing as this is my second award I’m going to give my nominations to anyone who wants to take part. Consider yourself tagged if you fancy answering my questions and good luck 🙂