Welcome to our half way point of the year and wow what a year it has been so far! If you are a regular follower then you will know that I created a bucket list to complete this year because I am now officially 30! I had to revise it due to COVID-19 but I’m still making good progress. Shall we see what I crossed off this month?
Buy a lottery ticket
- Read 100 books – So far I have read 51 books!
Listen to an audio book Sign up to a book subscription service Complete the 500 piece jellybean puzzle that I started just before Christmas
- Read the Philip Pullman ‘His Dark Materials’ Series
- Take part in the 20 Books of Summer Reading Challenge and read 20 books! (instead of the 10-15 I usually do) – The challenge has started and I’ve read 7 which means I am on track
Take a yoga class
- Own 500 books – My total so far is 388!
- Cross off all prompts on my Beat The Backlist Bingo Card! – So far I have crossed off 20 out of the 24 original prompts. Hopefully this will be done by the end of July
- See a psychic
- Run 5k – I’m about to start week 3! At this rate I’ll be running 5K by Christmas. I would really like to see an improvement in July. Time to get motivated.
Be debt free Have £1000 in savings Blog once a week– I am definitely keeping up with this one. Last month I posted 17 blogs! Go to see a show Keep my tax return up to date every month Remain in the green zone for the Cheapskate Reading Challenge– Whilst I deducted 10 points this month I am still sitting at 39 points! Master a Cheese and Spaghetti Souflee Read a book by an author that is new to me each month –This month I read books by 5 new authors.
- Watch Game of Thrones
- Read all of the Harry Potter series – Five down, only two to go!
- Have my NetGalley Feedback ratio at 100% – Current NetGalley ratio is 88%. This has increased from 76% at the start of the year. The next three months are all about my ARC’s so that figure should creep into the 90’s soon!
- Watch more iconic films – This month I’ve crossed off Gladiator.
Grow strawberries Sight see in London Go on a train Take part in a readathon Go on a motorbike Go to a sushi bar
Okay so nothing new crossed off this month however I know that nearly all of these are underway so I’m not too disappointed. Hopefully I can cross more off next month.
Stay safe everyone!