Hello fellow bookworms!
I am super excited to announce that I will be taking part in the 20 Books of Summer Challenge for the third year running! For those of you that are new to the challenge it runs from 1st June – 1st September and is hosted by the lovely Cathy746books (please click the link for the rules and sign up info).
This is my favourite challenge of the year and I am determined to best myself and get the full 20! My first year I only managed 8 and last year I got to 12 so there is a lot of room for improvement. I am also using this opportunity to devour my NetGalley TBR and get that down to zero! Yes that’s right hopefully by the end of this challenge I will have 100% feedback ratio. Here are the books I have selected.
- Bunk 9’s Guide to Growing Up by Adah Nuchi
- Mother by Hannah Begbie
- All These Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth
- Roar by Cecelia Ahern
- Down to the Woods by M.J.Arlidge
- Postscript by Cecelia Ahern
- More than Maybe by Erin Hahn
- Tuesday Mooney Wore Black by Kate Raccuila
- All Adults Here by Emma Straub
- How to Disappear by Gillian McAllister
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Stalker by Lars Kepler
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- The Coffin Path by Katherine Clements
- Alphabet of Heart’s Desire by Brian Keaney
- How Do You Like Me Now by Holly Bourne
- The Malinovsky Papers by H Jones
- The Sacrifice Box by Martin Stewart
I know what your thinking that’s only 18 books and you would be correct. I’m going to give myself two free choice books as I always seem to deviate from the list one way or another. I will just see where the mood takes me with the last two reads.
Will you be joining the challenge? Which book should I start with?