I originally saw this on Sara @ The Bibliophagist blog. It looked like a slightly different book tag to my usual so I thought why not give it a go.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag (I nominate anyone who is reading this)
1. Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging 2 1/2/ years ago when my nan died. She was a keen writer and had been writing her own autobiography before she died. This was passed onto me, being the bookworm of the family, and I decided to blog to get some ideas a tips from others in the same community.
I keep going because I realised that I love to blog and talk about my life, books I’ve read and anything that interests me. Whilst I may not be a published writer I hope someday to finish my nan’s book. Or at least publish to where she got to.
2. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
Book tags are a lot of fun but I do love sharing my book reviews.
3. What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
- Am I Boring? This was the first blog I ever wrote.
- I Spy Book Challenge I loved finding the answers to these topics. It was such fun!
- Book Tag – Shelfie by Shelfie I loved, loved, loved doing this tag. Especially as I got to show off my new bookcases!
4. What are some of your favourite things to do to relax?
Other than reading I love walking, taking hot baths (this usually involves reading) and taking afternoon naps. I always feel more relaxed after a good nap.
5. What are 3 of your favourite things?
If books can’t be used then I would say my family, my dogs and my piano
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
- When I had a review published on the back of a children’s book
- Having my wish granted on NetGalley for a copy of Jodi Picoult’s – A Spark of Light
- Having authors and publishers contact me about reading and reviewing their books
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Looking after my children (if that counts) otherwise mainly walking and playing the piano.
8. Describe your personality in 3 words:
Kind, Optimistic and Generous
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
- I hate it when people park in disabled and parent/child spaces when they are not eligible. It is so lazy and unfair on the people who genuinely need those spaces.
- People who leave dog poo in the middle of a path! Seriously, pick it up.
- Sitting at the table for dinner, be it at home or in a restaurant, and other family/friends sitting on their phone. Wy did you even bother coming along if you’re not going to partake in the conversation?
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I started my piano teaching business when I was 17 and still at college. 13 years later and it is still going and I am doing as a full time job.
That was actually quite an easy one to fill out, I quite enjoyed that. Remember if you are reading this then TAG you’re it!
Leave a Reply